EVERY DAY IS YOUR BIRTHDAY

We live to serve.

We just want to use whatever resources and talents given to us to uplift the spirits and make life even just a bit easier to those who have little.

Let us help you celebrate your birthday in a more meaningful way.

The first step is to find it in your heart. Everything else becomes easy after that.

You usually spend a lot of money to make your birthday special and memorable. That's understandable. But what if you use that money to make your birthday life altering? Wouldn't that be better? That's better than any dress or gift you can buy yourself.

Please contact us and let's work together.

We have orphanages, homes for the sick, the elderly, shelters for the abused and neglected.

Let's spread the love together.

Dalai Lama said, LOVE AND COMPASSION is what this world needs.

This is what we are all about.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, can you please text me where I could contact you? Am planning to throw a party for my son's dedication and bday on january 9. Please do help - 09175790137

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, can you please text me where I could contact you? Am planning to throw a party for my son's dedication and bday on january 9. Please do help - 09175790137

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi. can you contact e at 09165234444. I would like to celebrate my daughter's 1st bday with your foundation. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I'm planning to celebrate my birthday with the orphanage I am hoping you can help me to celebrate it to less fortunate kids. Can you contact me at 09159761512

    ReplyDelete